One pot brunch: Greens with Aphrodite Feta
WHAT YOU NEED
50 grams of Le Conquerant- Beurre de Baratte Butter
2 large leeks
1 bunch of swiss chard
1 bunch of Tuscan kale
70 grams of Aphrodite Organic Feta
1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
WHAT YOU DO
1. Caramelise leeks in a large cast iron pan with Le Conquerant butter on low to medium heat until sweetened. Take your time on this, as the longer the leeks sweat and caramlise, the better this dish tastes!
2. While this is happening roughly dice kale & chard into 1cm pieces then add to the pan-mix through leeks.
3. After 5 minutes add oil and vinegar and place lid on it and leave on low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Remove pan from the stove and sprinkle feta and bake at 220C in the oven until feta turns golden brown on top
4. Serve with a squeeze lemon